Indigenous COSMOLOGY CERTIFICATE COURSE
“Wow! I can’t explain how this course has changed the way I see the universe....beyond carthartic!” -James B. - Georgia
Indigenous Cosmology - ( Includes an Additional Indigenous Cosmology Practitioner Certificate) 200 Hour Course
Includes 2 (20 Hour Live Interactive Online Learning) University of Arizona CEUs (File #1969)
Enrollment is continuous and the course is individually paced.
Course Creator & Instructor: Trinity Amun, OMD, PhD (c), MBA
Our Indigenous Cosmology Course provides an overview study of the science of astrophysics from an Indigenous perspective, in correlation with a variety of Indigenous traditions associated with the Americas, including those traditions attributed to the Mississippi Valley Civilization, Anasazi, Olmec, Maya, InKa and Kemet found throughout Ancient America. The course examines Indigenous texts as they relate to the cosmos.We will review Indigenous symbology in correlation to the planets and star systems. This course includes comprehensive instruction on (re)connecting to the Nature and associated planets for the purpose of obtaining and maintaining mind, body, spirit, and emotional wellness. Detailed instruction is provided on how to harmonize the energy body using specific planetary frequencies and associated energetic signatures, applied to central vital points throughout the body.
- Introduction to Astrophysics from an Indigenous Perspective
- Understanding the Concept Maya/Ma’a(t) of Balance & Order of Nature Creation
- Primordial Cosmic Symbolism
- Indigenous Planetary Symbolism
- Star System Symbolism
- Planetary Frequencies & Calculations
- Indigenous Cosmology Practitioner
- Students will learn how to invoke/evoke the appropriate presiding planet(s) and star systems.
- Instruction will be provided on how to apply planetary frequencies and associated energetic signatures to central vital vortexes/points (chakras) throughout the human body, bringing Harmony to the vibrational field.
- Students will learn how to receive and transmit Divine aspects of Nature and associated planet and/or Star system, with instruction on aligning with specificplanets/star system for the purpose of correcting imbalances throughout the physical and energetic bodies.
Invocation of symbols and Divine Natural Forces is an inherent indigenous practice of connecting, communicating, and co-creating with the healing forces of NTR/Nature.
For successful completion of the course, the student must complete live online video workshops, required readings, lesson assignments, and submit a final presentation using PowerPoint, word or a similar format.
Course Creator & Instructor: Trinity Amun, OMD, PhD(c), MBA, Nanishtahullo (Chahta Shaman), a Hmt NTR Sekhmet.
Academic Pre-requisite: High School Diploma
Technical Requirements: High speed internet to complete the required live online video (Zoom) course attendance.
*Students must obtain the required books. Required books do not accompany the course.
Distance Learning Course Fee (can be paid in full): $6999 (Includes registration fee)
Payment Plan: Equal payments a month, for 10 months. (Course lessons will be distributed over the duration of the payment.)
Note: In addition to the monthly payment option listed, monthly payment arrangements may be designed based on your personal circumstance. Scholarships up to 15% of the course fee, if paid in full, are available to those who qualify. Contact us to establish an alternative payment arrangement or to receive a scholarship application.
2 University of Arizona CEUs are available. To receive your University of Arizona transcript a $25 fee must be Paid Directly to the University. The University of Arizona CEU transcript form will be provided to the student upon course completion.
PAYMENT INVOICE WILL BE EMAILED UPON APPLICATION ACCEPTANCE
“This course was a real eye opener, and the CEUs was very helpful in achieving my college aspirations. You are a gift to mankind.” -Josephine L. - New York