Indigenous SHAMANISM CERTIFICATE COURSE
This course is amazing! I have learned so much about nature and how to tap into nature's powers to heal my self and others. I can definitely use the ceu credits. This course is priceless.” -Taylor J. - Massachusetts
Indigenous Shamanism - ( Includes an Additional Practitioner Certificate) 500 Hour Course
Includes 4 (40 Hour Live Interactive Online Learning) University of Arizona CEUs (File #1970)
Enrollment is continuous and the course is individually paced.
Course Creator & Instructor: Trinity Amun, OMD, PhD (c), MBA
Our Indigenous Shamanism Course delves into the interconnection of Nature, from the macrocosmic to the microcosmic levels within the universe and within ourselves, in correlation with a variety of Indigenous traditions associated with the Americas, including those traditions attributed to the Mississippi Valley Civilization, Anasazi, Olmec, Maya, InKa and Kemet found throughout Ancient America. This course will also explore the shamanic connection to the science of Physics; the interactions between energy and matter.
The course explores shamanic healing practices, in theoretical and practical contexts. The student will be trained in shamanic healing sciences, with an understanding of the layers and channels of the physical and energetic bodies in correlation with the natural environment. The course details invocation, evocation, and ritualistic methods of harnessing aspects of the Nature to receive and transmit healing energy.
- Introduction to Physics from a Indigenous Perspective
- Understanding the Balance & Order of NTR/Nature Creation
- Sacred Geometry
- (Maathematics) / Calculations
- Pyramids/Mounds/Earthwork Cosmic Alignments & Frequencies
- Sacred Geometry
- Golden Ratio
- Platonic Solids
- Proto-Scripts (Petroglyphic/Hieroglyphic) Symbolisms
- Numerical, Color, Tone, Elementals...
- NaTuRe Symbolisms
- Elemental, Vegetation, Animal, Planetary, Star System, and Frequency...
- Indigenous Shaman Practitioner
- The student will learn of the Indigenous origins of Herbalism and esoteric healing: Includes related lessons from our Chahta (Choctaw) Medicine Man/Woman course.
- Students will learn how to receive and transmit the symbols from proto-script carvings found through Ancient America, with instruction on projecting the symbols onto vital points throughout the human body, to bring harmony to the vibrational field.
- Students will learn how to receive and transmit Divine aspects of Nature, with instruction on the major, minor, and ancestral meridians/channels, aligning with specific elementals for the purpose of correcting imbalances throughout the physical and energetic bodies.
- The course includes instruction on bringing Maya/Ma’a(t) (Harmony) to environmental imbalances throughout the axiatonal and ley lines (cosmic and earth channels/meridians), from the activation and amplification of sacred geometry, ancient proto-script, and attributes of NaTuRe.
- Instruction includes how to access the subconscious mind using ancient hypnotherapeutic applications, along with the study of historical references on ancient mind-body philosophy and practices.
Invocation of symbols and Divine Natural Forces is an inherent indigenous practice of connecting, communicating, and co-creating with the healing forces of Nature.
For successful completion of the course, the student must complete live online video workshops, required readings, lesson assignments, and submit a final presentation using PowerPoint, word or a similar format.
Course Creator & Instructor: Trinity Amun, OMD, PhD (c), MBA, Nanishtahullo (Chahta Shaman), a Hmt NTR Sekhmet, has been intuitively guided over many years to utilize ancient proto-scripts and Nature’s Divine Attributes for vibrational healing and consciousness development.
Academic Pre-requisite: High School Diploma
Technical Requirements: High speed internet to complete the required live online video (Zoom) course attendance.
*Students must obtain the required books. Required books do not accompany the course.
Distance Learning Course Fee (can be paid in full): $9999 (Includes registration fee)
Payment Plan: Equal payment a month, for 10 months. (Course lessons will be distributed over the duration of the payment.)
Note: In addition to the monthly payment option listed, monthly payment arrangements may be designed based on your personal circumstance. Scholarships up to 15% of the course fee, if paid in full, are available to those who qualify. Contact us to establish an alternative payment arrangement or to receive a scholarship application.
4 University of Arizona CEUs are available. To receive your University of Arizona transcript, a $25 fee must be Paid Directly to the University. The University of Arizona CEU transcript form will be provided to the student upon course completion.
PAYMENT INVOICE WILL BE EMAILED UPON APPLICATION ACCEPTANCE
“I am so thankful to have found this course. I have felt a calling to shamanism...” -Zara J. - England